Sick of procrastination and wanting to actually do something?!
Enter PlanD – the one-stop-shop for productivity in your life!
Daily planning. Reinvented.
We are all simply too busy nowadays! Too busy to keep impossibly complex time planners in sync with the actual life we lead! Too busy to log every single arm movement, so that we can get ‘better service by analysing our every move’. Too busy to rely on pen and paper that rarely lasts more than a month before being misplaced.
Over the years I’ve tried all kinds of professional planning software. I never got what I desired. So I thought I’d make it.
I started by asking myself the following question – What do I want from an app that will help me plan my own time?
- I want to be able to get it up and running in a few moments, no weird and complex settings and sync options, etc.
- I want to be able to add new tasks fast. Period.
- I want a one-click solution to marking something as done. No bother.
- I want to be able to organise my tasks in categories. No variations of tags and other weird grouping options.
- I want to be able to access the same database from my phone and my tablet.
- I want to have complete control over my data.
- I want it to be free.
So I decided to to create such an app for myself. And I did it. I’ve been developing Plan D for 5 months now and am ready to share it with the world.
It’s not complex. It doesn’t have a lot of features. It lacks fancy animations. It has no advanced filtering or search options.
It’s exactly what I wanted – A hassle-free daily planner that works and takes up as little time as possible.
So go on, download it and have some fun with it, maybe even drop me a message with some suggestions how to grow the app!
Contact and support
With any queries, feel free to contact me on pland[at]brotherlemon[dot]com or via the form below.